Saturday, April 15, 2017

A Friendly Reminder...

Hello all you wonderful Zazzlers who mail in your posts to this blog! First of all I want to thank you for posting and making this an interesting and fun place to browse for unique Zazzle Custom gifts! I noticed lately that we have been getting a lot of single product posts, so this is just a friendly reminder that this blog is a showcase for your Zazzle collections. I will not take down the single products but I would like to ask that you try to remember to post only collections in the future. Thanks again for making this blog a success! Cheers, Shelli.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelli, it's ColeenZ from the Zazzle forums. How do we "mail in your posts to this blog"? I have a number of Collections, I would love to try sharing one in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coleen, sorry for the delay in responding. There is a post in the Zazzle forums in the affiliating advice section called "Brand new blog for collections" and the instructions how to post are on the very first post in that thread. I will go bump the post up to the top so it will be easy for you to find. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete